Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An idle mind.....

Just when I think I have it all figured out, I don't.  I get devastated every time that happens.  You would think that I would learn.  I would think that I would learn.  Is it because I want to believe something so badly that any evidence at all of anything becomes supporting evidence that what I want to believe is true?  I thought only children did that.  Surprise!  Why am I so far behind the learning curve here?  It is not just about figuring things out.  Why is everyone I know armed with the knowledge of how to get what they want out of life, and I am not?  Am I defective somehow and nobody told me?  Was there a meeting to which I was not invited?  I am not really whining.  I don't think there is an answer to any of those questions.  I think some people can and some can't......some people know and others don't......some people live and others watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment