Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who am I?

That is the hardest question in the world to answer.  You would think it should be the easiest.  My feelings and understanding about myself change from moment to moment.  That isn't instability.  It is being open to new ideas, new concepts, new feelings about life and yourself.  If what you believe is who you are then it is important to be prepared to change attitudes.  It makes us able to evolve and adapt.........which is the most significant survival skill we have.  But we, as human beings, want more from life than just the ability to survive.  We believe we deserve a "quality" to our lives.  I believe that is a God-inspired concept......an effort to distinguish man from all other creatures because we most resemble God in apprehension.  I am convinced that God gave man a brain not just for the purpose of operating an organism and continuing the species, but to put us in touch with divinity........His and ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment