Wednesday, September 4, 2013

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, BUT CHANGE IS GONNA COME......

Once upon a time I blogged routinely, consistently, daily, and with a vengeance.  Now I can't remember the last time I made a blog entry on any of my five....no six...blogs.  So much has happened and that is easy to say.  No so easy to demonstrate.

Finally, I actually lost my home and am living in an apartment, paid off my car, am saving money, getting dental work done, trying to lose weight....again, am working diligently on the relationship between Robert and me (which is the most important work I will ever do.), and am trying to find a job and relocate to Saint Petersburg to be close to my family and my love.  God, there is more, but I cannot wrapped my head around it.

There is a sense that I am changing in some fundamental way, but I cannot clearly identify how.  I do know that once upon a time all of the things that have happened would have frozen me with fear so great that I would have become immobile........or died trying to escape.  As recently as a year ago, the changes that I propose to make in my life would have been far beyond my capability.

How have I managed to become so "fearless"?  I don't honestly know.  Maybe it is because "winter is coming".

No comments:

Post a Comment