Monday, November 2, 2009

Escape into sleep..........

Tonight I am incredibly tired.  I woke up this morning at 3:30 and just could not go back to sleep no matter how hard I tried.  I am, what my mother used to call, "bone weary".  Such major fatigue magnifies, many times, the severity of the angst I feel and I am experiencing anxiety on several levels.  There is anxiety related to job responsibility......some about financial things.........about the lawn getting mowed........more anxieties about the difficulties of my friends........and a whole lot that has to do with remembering the past.  Normally, I am better at managing my emotional response to circumstances.  However, if you throw in the fact that the moon is full and we just went back to EST, I should probably just get in the bed and pull the covers over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment